- NO HANDWRITTEN BUDGET PACKETS WILL BE RECEIVED – PER PASTOR SCOTT.
- BUDGET PACKET FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE CHURCH WEBSITE. In order to save and reopen forms, you MUST DOWNLOAD ADOBE ACROBAT READER. THERE IS A LINK ON THE WEBSITE TO DO SO. The desired web browser to complete the forms is Google Chrome. Safari will not allow forms to auto calculate. Go to www.StPaulBaptist.church . Click on the menu at the top right of the screen. Locate Ministry Forms. FIRST DOWNLOAD ACROBAT READER BEFORE SELECTING THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED. You may save and edit the contents of the documents.
- For each activity of a ministry, a Ministry Proposed Activity Form must be completed and numbered (1,2,3, etc.)
- When all Ministry Proposed Activity Forms have been completed, the Ministry Proposed Budget Summary must be completed, including the summarized information from the Activity forms (in order).
- The budget packet forms calculate totals for you. DO NOT ENTER THE TOTAL. However, this is only possible if you have downloaded the app Adobe Acrobat Reader (REQUIRED).
- When all forms are complete, assemble in this order:
- Summary on top.
- Activity Forms in numerical order behind.
- Supporting documentation (estimates, etc.) for activities, supplies, equipment, etc. behind Activity Forms.
Prepare TWO COPIES – one for ministry leader, one for ministry advisor. (Once the ministry advisor makes any adjustments, a revised copy should be printed (not manually changed), and THREE COPIES MADE (one for the ministry leader, one for the ministry advisor, and one for the church administrator.)
SUBMISSION OF BUDGET PACKET IS NOT IN LIEU OF SUBMISSION OF CALENDAR DATES, CHECK REQUEST FORMS, VEHICLE USE FORMS. THESE FORMS SHOULD NOT ACCOMPANY BUDGET PACKET BUT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE MINISTRY ADVISOR SEPARATELY, WITHIN THE REQUIRED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF EACH FORM.
ADVISOR REVIEW, APPROVAL, & SUBMISSION
- Each Ministry Advisor must review each of their ministries’ budget packets and approve based on:
- Is this truly a ministry activity that should take place?
- Should the details be modified in amount, content, etc.?
- Should the activity come out of the church budget?
- Are there any other concerns regarding the content that needs to be altered or omitted?
- Ministry Advisors must meet with ministry leaders to discuss any additions, changes, or deletions that are required. Ministry leaders must make edits and submit the final packet to the ministry advisor for final review and signature/date submitted on the Summary.
- Ministry Advisors must submit completed ministries’ packets to the Church Administrator by the due date. Do not hold packets to turn all in at one time. Submit as they are approved.
Please see attached fiscal year calendar to aid in your planning.