Join us for Sunday worship at 10:30 AM
Facebook Live, YouTube, or Vimeo


Affordable Housing


Christian Education

Concerning our Children & Youth

Disciple Services

Discipleship Development


Life Events

How do I notify the church that I am having surgery?

Are you scheduled for outpatient or inpatient surgery? 

Your church family wants to provide prayer, care, and support.

  1. Contact your assigned Deacon (If you do not know who he or she is, CLICK HERE to determine your Tribe of Judah Zone Leader, or call the church office at (704) 334-5309).
  2. FIll out the SURGERY AND HOSPITAL NOTIFICATION FORM, to notify our office with all of the details that we need to provide follow up, or if possible, prayer with you at the hospital. 
  3. Know that we will keep your information confidential and only disclose your information as you spell out in the form.
  4. For emergency situations, please call the church office ASAP, speak to Deacon Marilyn White at ext, 102 or Reverend Dr. Monica D. Redmond @ ext. If they do not answer DO NOT HANG UP, please leave a voicemail and repeat your name and contact number twice, for clarity.
  5. Please know that we care about you and want to stand and pray with you through this health crisis journey.

My spouse and I would like spiritual guidance for our marriage?

You Vowed to Love Them Forever, but...

From your first days as husband and wife through your golden years, you have the awesome task of witnessing to God’s faithful love to each other, your children, and society. No couple does this perfectly, and everyone needs help when love feels strained and the going gets tough. All marriages can grow in knowledge, faith, joy, and love. Whether you are just starting out in marriage or have fifty years under your belt, the spiritual direction, the advice, real-life stories, and that your pastor, the Reverend Dr. Robert C. Scott, can provide you prayerfully you both can overcome your current challenges that will help strengthen and bless your marriage.

SUBMIT AN ONLINE REQUEST for a meeting with Dr. Scott or call the church office to make an appointment with his Executive Assistant, Sister Deborah L. Dalton.

How do I schedule a baby dedication?

Dedicating your precious children to Christ from 6 weeks to 9 month

  • To be scheduled by the parent(s) of the children, or legal custodian
  • Families should arrive by 10:15 AM for special eating 
  • Performed during the 10:30 AM Service (during fellowship moment of the service.
  • Every Sunday, but not the first one of the month
  • Optional: Submit a picture for display during the dedication

Will schedule private, during the week in his office dedications for children from 9 months to 18 months

Media & Media Sales

How do I get a copy of today’s (or another day’s) sermon on CD or DVD?

I really enjoyed the worship service, I would love to purchase a CD or DVD to watch again at home!

If you want to purchase a copy of a worship service at St, Paul Baptist Church you can submit a CD OR DVD PURCHASE REQUEST FORM or contact Sister Brenda Walker @ EMAIL REQUEST TO MEDIA MINISTRY.

Ministry Team Help

Sign Up to Receive Our
St. Paul Newsletter and
Church Notices

Sign up today to receive periodic information about the events and services that take place at St. Paul Baptist Church.

Quick Reference Links:

St. Paul Baptist

Follow us

  • St. Paul Baptist Church
  • 1401 Allen Street
    Charotte, NC  28205
  • 704.334.5309
  • Office Hours
    Monday to Friday
    9:00 AM to 5:00 PM